[AccessD] Somewhat OT: Satya Nadella's memo. Starting FY15 - Bold Ambition & Our Core

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sun Jul 20 20:48:57 CDT 2014

Re: "And of course the most important question; where is my new super MS
Access database?"

Jim - don't hold your breath.

The problem is : the new CEO can only act on the information provided to him
by his legions of executives....which is likely to be "tainted".
If he was really good, he'd confirm it with end-users.
If non-confirming, execs should lose their jobs. Instead, what's happening
is the MINIONS are losing their jobs.
I don't see much promise here....and everyone has been mentioning the HUGE
RUN-UP in MSFT's stock price.
I see lots of "smoke and mirrors" at work in MSFT right now.