[AccessD] MS Action pack

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:40:20 CDT 2014

Two of my clients, without telling me (you'd think they would know better
after about 10 years), added new computers running Office 365/Access 2013.
 The A2003 and A2010 databases they are using, fortunately, are working
perfectly.

The only hitch I've had is with references to Excel - when a db is run on
the newer Office version, the Excel reference is updated to the new
version.  If that db is copied to a computer running an older version of
Office, it crashes and won't compile until the reference to Excel is
deleted and manually changed to the older version.

Doug