[AccessD] Fisher Find & Replace

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:56:35 CDT 2014

Hi David. I don't know about that program's capabilities but would you not
be able to do this somewhat simply with VBA?..

With a form open, identify all controls in that Section, check that
TypeName = "Textbox", and set the background color and / or however that
theme manifests, to whatever value(s) look right in a control you have
manually set. The parent hierarchy is

Docmd.open acform, theformname, acDesigh (I think.... can't test from where
I am now)

This is air code and I might not have the correct index for header section.

For each ctrl in Screen.ActiveForm.sections (0).controls
     With curl

      End with
Next

At least this is how I would go about trying to do it anyway. Shame there
is no Macro recorder in Access!