[AccessD] Limiting a group by number of records

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:02:57 CDT 2014

I'm going to start writing about it more than I have been. For a long time,
readers just forgot about Access, but I'm getting questions again, so I
think that might signal a bit of resurgence in user interest. I'm ... I
feel like a moron right now. :) Yesterday, I worked for a couple of hours
on trying to reference some controls on a tab control page -- never did get
it right! Still groaning over it.

Susan H.