[AccessD] Limiting a group by number of records

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jul 31 10:12:06 CDT 2014

Hi Susan

Oh, you will get up to speed. Actually, I like A2013 and the ribbon.
The "new thing" is using Access as a frontend for Sharepoint using the extended macro language (I haven't worked with it).

As for your tabbed controls, remember that controls (textboxes etc.) belongs to the form, not the tab control.

/gustav