[AccessD] corrupt database - backup rather out-dated.

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 2 17:59:08 CDT 2014

Hi Bill:

If you have your shadow copy setting on, on you working drive you can run a shadow copy backup of file that as still open...and then you can create a backup batch file, using the date/time as the file name via the computer's scheduler.

http://www.runtime.org/shadow-copy.htm

Then you might want to try BitTorrent Sync as it can uses a shadow copy backup to synchronize directories between two computers on an incremental bases: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync

There is probably a few other solutions out there as well.

Jim