[AccessD] Office 97

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:04:38 CDT 2014

In trying to deal with my dBASE issue, I was trying to see if my old copy
of Office97 would save the excel file as a .dbf file.

I can't find my Office 95 CDs, nor Disc 1 & 2 of my Office 2000 cds.

I found my Office 97 CDs (Developer tools and all!) but the Install CD is
scratched.
It wouldn't install on my XP laptop because some of the files are missing.

I went my my MSDN Developer Download account and it isn't offered by
Microsoft anymore.

Does anyone have the disc handy that could possibly send me some files? If
they are too big, I could probably set up an FTP site to upload them to.

This is the list of what I need:

D:\BOOKS
 (Complete folder contents)

D:\CLIPART\MMEDIA
 CLEARUP
 CLOCK
 COGS
 COUNT
 CUTCOST
 DOORBELL
 DRUMROL4
 FIREWORK
 FISTSLAM
 FOGHORN
 GFCLOCK
 GLIDE
 GLOBE
 HANDSHAK

D:\CLIPART\OFFICE
 CTYSCAP
 FIRECRKR

D:\OFFICE\
 (Complete folder contents, folder is unreadable)

D:\OS\FONTS\
 (Complete folder contents, folder is unreadable)

D:\OS\MSAPPS\DATAMAP\
 DMTMDL.DLL
 MSMAP
 MSMAP8 (Help file)
 VBAMAP8 (Help File)

D:\OS\MSAPPS\DATAMAP\DATA\
 (Complete folder contents, folder is unreadable)

D:\OS\MSAPPS\EQUATION\
  EQNEDT32 (application, not help file)

D:\OS\MSAPPS\GRPHFLT\
 CDRIMP32.FLT