[AccessD] SQL server learning

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jun 30 01:38:27 CDT 2014

Hi Bill

That's a decision you have to make. Be really good with T-SQL and as an SQL admin and spend your life with that, or just be familiar with it and have some fun as well.

I picked the last option. It's also a matter of taste. I find T-SQL plain ugly, can do a little, try to avoid it, and - if needed - ask someone more clever than me.

That said, the SS Management Studio is a magnificent tool, and just by playing around with it you can learn a lot. Also, join our SQL Server list which is followed by some true experts.

/gustav