[AccessD] Maintenance Fees?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Mar 1 14:15:01 CST 2014

Arthur:

OT but perhaps the moderator will forgive as it is Shabbos :) - IME there
are musicians who want to play together for every level of musician.
Whatever your skill level there ARE others at your level and you can all
improve your chops together.  When I moved from electric to string bass two
years ago I was a terrible hack.  Now I can gig regularly and know enough
how to cover up my hackiness. :)

Is there something in your town like this:
http://www.meetup.com/San-Diego-Jazz-Collective/ for Indian music players?
If not, start one on Meetup and you'll have your group before you know it. I
started playing with the collective when I switched to upright, got to play
with lots of people of different levels, and everybody gets a chance to
play, to solo, and improve.  Wonderful application of social media
technology.