[AccessD] And this just in...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 1 19:25:50 CST 2014

Hi Arthur:

Very good questions? Sorry but I just don't know.

Putting this all in context asks more questions than it gives answers. Considering, that most big businesses, all fortune 500 companies and all research labs predominantly use Linux as their main OS, there should be limited fear of the product. Linux's speed, security and stability is unmatched...

IMHO, Microsoft's hundreds of millions being spent on advertising their products versus Linux which spends virtual nothing may have something to do with it.

Note: LibraOffice can comfortably fill the needs of any MS Office user with the exception of maybe MS Access but as you pointed out Wine to the rescue.

Jim