[AccessD] Friend needs Access help

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Sun Mar 2 17:17:26 CST 2014

Jim, I'm forwarding this to the (Access) Database Advisors list - I highly
suggest you join the list - the members have been extremely helpful to me
through the years.

subscribe from there. Answering your question will probably be a piece of
cake for many of them.

--

Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)

"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"