[AccessD] Office shortcuts (was: Ramblings of a nutcase)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Mar 4 02:08:36 CST 2014

Hi Jürgen

So you are still here ... after lurking for 2½ years. Great!

However, with Excel 2010, if I press Alt+i, a tip pops up telling that I can continue using the shortcuts. Then, still holding Alt, I press r, and the row is inserted, but only from the current column and onwards.
Shift+Space, Ctrl++ will insert a full row (from and including column A) no matter which column is current. So these two actions are not fully identical.

If you have Access in mind, pressing Ctrl++ directly will move you to a new record.

So is something missing from your installation?

/gustav