[AccessD] Membership File Changes

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 22:38:39 CST 2014

ROTFL.  There was never any autonumbering because they didn't understand the concept.  They aren't
"either / or".  The PK / FK should NEVER be seen by the user.  EVER.  They are nothing more than a
convenient construct for generating pointers between records in tables.

I have been doing databases for 20 years and I have never seen a table (other than replication
issues) where an autonumber didn't work for that.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it

---