[AccessD] Smokin deal on SSD

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Mar 12 09:54:54 CDT 2014

Bill:

I needed VMs as test beds for Office 2007, 2010, and 2013 and tried using
VirtualBox but it had a LOT of problems with it.  I downloaded Vmware Player
and had all three up in no time.  Runs like a spotted dog and doesn't mind
what hardware I'm using.  I've got a Dell XPS8300. Recommend you give VMware
Player a whirl.  Free.

Rocky