[AccessD] Listbox Issue - Selected Property or ListIndex persisting after requery

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:46:28 CDT 2014

If the listbox is not multi-select then the Me!ListBox = Null should work,
if it's a multi-select then you may find you have to loop through the
selections and make them false, actually probably better (not sure so open
to ideas) to always use the loop, you don;t have to remove the rowsource
then, to do this use something like below:

Dim intClearSelected As Integer

For intClearSelected = 0 To Me!ListBox.ListCount-1
    If Me!ListBox.Selected(intClearSelected)=True then
        Me!ListBox.Selected(intClearSelected)=false
    Endif

Paul