[AccessD] Listbox Issue - Selected Property or ListIndex persisting after requery

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:58:51 CDT 2014

I guess IF you know which list box goes with each class but if you write
code that takes care of that,  you may as well let Access give you the
event handler (of the child) and trigger it by writing childlist.requery in
the parent company's re query event; the way you propose you still need at
least one line of code (probably 2 or more) declaring the variable, setting
it equal to the class, then adding to the publicly declared collection for
persistence, plus you've got the wrapper code.

I dunno, guess I will take your word this is better,  more efficient,  or
more readable/fun.  Having done both I take Access straightforward code in
Access, although lots of people do like class midules.