[AccessD] Smokin Deal on "Small Tablet" ($9.99 at Target)

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Mar 13 13:56:57 CDT 2014

All,

This week, Target is selling a "no contract" Kyocera cell phone for
$9.99.  I believe that this offer ends on Saturday.  I am not sure if
this deal is available in all Target stores.  (Our local Target store
said that they would issue Rain Checks if their supply runs out)

Every night, I monitor a number of reports (Access 2007 system).  I
normally do this via an iPad (about $600).

My wife and I share an iPad at home and recently we have talked about
buying a second one.

Earlier in the week, I picked up one of the Kyocera cell phones at
Target.

Within a short amount of time, I had the browser, g-mail, YouTube, MP3
player, DropBox, etc. all working via our home wireless network.  Now I
can check the Access reports via this new little "tablet" (Android).

I am still finding it hard to believe that so much can be done on such
an inexpensive device.

Brad