[AccessD] Raising events from a subform and sinking them in the parent form

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:27:29 CDT 2014

Because I was determined to make it work the other way, of course!  LOL

Actually, I eventually worked out that way of doing it so that the people
who will be maintaining it are more likely to understand than WithEvents.
 I added a loaddata routine to the parent form, removed any master/child
links on the subform, and allowed the subform to search in it's (snapshot)
recordset for the desired record and pass the key into the loadData routine
on the parent form.  It isn't elegant but these guys are engineers, not
database developers, and they'll be able to understand this.

Charlotte.