[AccessD] Raising events from a subform and sinking them in the parent form

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Mar 25 03:42:09 CDT 2014

Hi Shamil

He he, no you didn't, but that was what Charlotte was expecting, so she didn't even have to read your comment to know that you would suggest to use WithEvents.

I did read it but had to read twice, because I thought I missed the word WithEvents in the first run!

So I guess you will have to realize that still after all these years WithEvents is sticking to you.

/gustav