[AccessD] Unbound Form Check For Changes

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:03:55 CDT 2014

hmmmmm just been reading the posts, while I am still waiting for a friend
to get back to me so I can start on a sample manufacturing software piece
for his company, I am looking at tiny little projects such as address books
etc so that I can attempt to learn vb.net, now I have always used bound
forms in Access and VB6 front-ends, but would prefer to start looking
unbound, now as far as I know this means a lot more coding, but a lot more
control...could anyone point me to a good section for unbound forms in
VB.net and the best practices for this.

Paul