[AccessD] Chore Schedule

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 26 02:59:14 CDT 2014

This is another decision for David to make, but I really do not see a
problem with it being a task, on the planner view you could have a button
next to the week if you wanted to make that week a free week, which would
change all the dailys tasks to free.  Anyway I will leave it upto David as
his little project, as I really need to get VB.net into my head as not
being very successful training myself, nothing seems to sink in training
myself unless in a work or training environment.

Paul