[AccessD] Should Business use Access?

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sun May 4 17:07:19 CDT 2014

I think you all might get a kick out of reading this. It starts out with
some guy talking trash about Access... and ends up with dozens of responses
to his rather irresponsible and poorly thought out (meanwhile *trying* to
sound authoritative and long-suffering) - blog post.

http://blogs.starcio.com/2013/04/please-stop-creating-microsoft-access.html

Maybe you all are tired of the debates, but I have not read many of these so
for me it was entertainment. My favorite line is from Michael Grimmet 5:43PM
that begins: "I've made a couple million dollars as a silly Access
developer. Still make big bucks on it to this day." I want to live that
dude's life!

-Bill B