[AccessD] Should Business use Access?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sun May 4 17:46:36 CDT 2014

Arthur,

 With all due respect,  how many more times are we going to hear about this?   It feels like this is getting to be an almost weekly thing.

 I'm sure everyone on the list is aware of the product at this point and if they wanted to try it, they have.

 Maybe if you offered some more specifics on why it's so much better, it would be of more interest to everyone.

 But I for one am getting tired of hearing the sales pitch.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone