[AccessD] AppTitle Property

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon May 19 20:09:53 CDT 2014

> the form should work identically in the new db

No. It won't work identically because the two "containers" are not identical.

You had set the AppTitle in the old container at some early stage.

You need to set it for the new container.

> There must be some setting in the db container that's
> different between the two versions

The AppTitle property is the "setting" which is different.

> I didn't have that code

You can set properties on an Access container in two different ways:

1. Using the various Property Sheet/Wizards.
2. With VBA code.

The code I gave you is how to do it in code.  It is a piece of generic code which lets you set
any database property  (I use it to set/reseet such things as AllowByPassKey,
AllowShortCutMenus etc) when I lock down an application).

--
Stuart