[AccessD] AppTitle Property

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed May 21 07:48:43 CDT 2014

Unless they've changed something while I wasn't looking, some properties
have to be "created" before they can be set.  They exist in potential and
it's a bit like creating an instance of a class in order to use the methods
and properties of that class.  You can't just address them without the
first step.

Charlotte