[AccessD] Access 2007 Runtime on Windows Server 2012 R2 - Long Running Report Jobs

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Thu May 22 16:24:35 CDT 2014

All,

Thanks to everyone who shared their ideas and insights on this topic.

I downloaded and installed Access 2010 Runtime this morning.

I have run a number of small tests and so far everything works nicely.

However, all of the reports seem to run MUCH longer than before (about twice as long).

Example -

Old Server - Access 2007 Runtime - Report800 - 14 Minutes
New Server - Access 2010 Runtime - Report800 - 31 Minutes

I sort of remember earlier posts here on AccessD regarding excessive run times.  It seems like someone suggested possible "printer issues", but I can't remember for sure.

Any ideas on these extended run times would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad