[AccessD] Access and Office 365 (SharePoint)

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Tue May 27 05:45:56 CDT 2014

Wow. Sounds like there's an opportunity for someone to create a good
database development system for desktops out there, since Microsoft is
apparently abandoning us. I have Office 2007 at home and at work; I have
no interest in SharePoint. Using right-clicking is still really important
in my apps - having no command bars in Access 2013 will negate that. When
others here say it's basically web-based, I'm assuming that means
intranets as well as the Internet. Even so, if the IT people don't want to
set that up, it sounds like we're really stuck. Sure hope my company does
not "upgrade" to Office 2013 any time soon.

Tom Ewald
Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems