[AccessD] [dba-OT] Why You Shouldn't Use Spreadsheets For Important Work

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed May 28 12:58:54 CDT 2014

Maybe the lesson that needs to be absorbed is:

Don't trust declarations from those who are not truly competent in the
facilities they are using.

Now that would also cover lots of politicians dealing with social support, law
finance, regulatory and enforcement organisations as opposed to oration.

JimB