[AccessD] Crossposting

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu May 29 11:29:08 CDT 2014

Unfortunately gmail seems to kind of HIDE the fact that I'm replaying to
two lists as demonstrated by my rant to Alan's don't use Excel because it's
flawed post which I thought was an OT Only message and it turns out was
also copied to AccessD or vice versa.  I'm not sure it's going to be an
easy thing to remember to check for each time I reply. I will make an
effort though.

GK