[AccessD] A2003: Deploying Stored Procs to SQL Server

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:24:04 CDT 2014

Darren, if you can copy the .sql files to the various servers, you might be
able to create a sproc on each of the servers that takes input parameters:

EXEC xp_cmdshell 'sqlcmd -S ' + @YourServerName + ' -d ' + @YourDataBaseName
+ ' -i ' + @YourFilePathAndName

Modify your Passthrough QueryDef then call the sproc from Access/VBA in
each of the servers