[AccessD] Article: "How to ‘Hybridize’ your MS Access Database In Office 365 Azure Database"

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Nov 5 18:37:30 CST 2014

 Hi Gustav --

I have got connected MS SQL Server 2012 Management Studio to my Azure SQL database (created via Office 365/SharePoint Access Application) without 'crazy message about  sp_set_firewall_rule...'  - when connecting database name has to be provided. Now I can see what this Azure SQL is: it has special naming conventions with all objects prefixes with 'Access.' string. It also has special metadata tables, views, stored procedures, UDFs....

Thank you.

-- Shamil