[AccessD] Animate Glow on Buttons

Jim Hewson jm.hwsn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:19:10 CST 2014

What I have done in the past is use a label behind a button. The button is
transparent when the events of the button are fired, the label is changed.
That also allows you to change the color of the label to whatever you
wish.  So the "button" can flash red and yellow or what ever colors you
choose in as many colors as you want. If you use a mouse move event, you
may change the label's color.

The benefit is that you can use this for simple things... like Quit buttons
are red, Edit buttons are Green, etc.

HTH
Jim