[AccessD] Split form wizard

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Nov 18 21:50:22 CST 2014

Agree Tony.  You can also make the tabs contextual (ie, make them visible or not) depending on what the task at hand is.
That way you can have many tabs on a single form, but only show the handful that is relevant for that user at that time.

My only advice is not to go silly with them (ie having too many tabs visible is confusing for the user) and group the controls on each tab in a logical way.  Get someone other than yourself to sanity check it.

Cheers
Darryl.