[AccessD] Split form wizard

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Nov 19 16:06:44 CST 2014

One other "wrinkle"  if you haven't done it already:

I start with an unbound form and place a narrow continuous form on the left hand side with
basic info such as the persons name - in your case it may be the naimal ID.

Then I put the tab control beside it with all the appropriate sub forms on various pages.

I create a hidden text control on the main unbound form with a ControlSource something like:
=[frmEmployeeList].[Form]![EmployeePK]

Then I put that  control's name in  the "Link Master Fields" of the subforms.

That way users can see/sort/filter a list of the subjects and click on any one to see all of that
subject's info.

--
Stuart