[AccessD] Windows 10...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Oct 1 10:55:50 CDT 2014

Hi all

It's now on-line:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview

/gustav

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] På vegne af Gustav Brock
Sendt: 1. oktober 2014 09:20
Til: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Emne: Re: [AccessD] Windows 10...

Hi Darryl

Don't forget that this really isn't much more/other than a new Windows 8.1 skin for the wimps.

That said, I look forward to the desktop switching option.
So, certainly, this is marked as a must-do task for the weekend. I couldn't do otherwise as I've run Windows 8 from the very first developer preview (with the outstanding desktop betta fish).

I'm impressed that MS has been able to hold the 10 tight while everyone was talking about 9. What a surprise - and that is, of course, the intention behind. It worked. Kudos to marketing dept.

/gustav