[AccessD] Excel Linked Table - "Sharing" Problem

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Fri Oct 3 11:13:55 CDT 2014

John,

The Test Excel file and the Production Excel file are both in the same folder.  Trust settings are set up properly.

I am not familiar with the Excel Block flag.  Where is this located?

Thanks,
Brad

PS. My best guess is that Access doesn't like the Production Excel file because it is a complex spreadsheet.