[AccessD] Windows 10...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 14 20:06:59 CDT 2014

Hi Lambert:

It was a quiet afternoon so I installed Windows 10 in VMWare. It is slug slow but considering it is running on a 32 bit, 3GB, 2 core box under a virtual drive that is running on Ubuntu Linux 14.4, so it should be. The one thing that can be said is that the interface is far superior to Windows 8.x. Now all that is left is to get FF installed and we might have a really computer OS. ;-)

Jim