[AccessD] Ten most common tasks/problems in Access

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 18 11:40:35 CDT 2014

Setting up a transaction recording process that allows audit of who did what
when,
and that will allow re-application of changes to a (restored)
background (AKA server based) application
in the order they were originally applied.

So you don't have to rely on raid mirroring, and can leave backup imaging to be
done weekly with just the activity file being dualled to multiple media in
different locations.

 I also suspect that a similar process for processing of a cloud based database
may well be wanted by many.

JimB