[AccessD] Form events question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 05:05:55 CDT 2014

In formally investigating the subject of Access forms (yes, even after all
these years), I realize that there are numerous events that I have never
used, and so far have no idea what they do or for that matter, even the
order in which they fire. These include:

Before Render
After Final Render
After Render
After Layout
On Connect
On Disconnect
Before Query
On Query
On Data Set Change
On Cmd Execute
On Cmd Before Execute
On Cmd Enabled
On Cmd Checked
On View Change
Before Screen Tip

I've searched both the Access help and I've Googled a few things, thus far
to no avail. Can anyone either explain the purpose of these events, and
possibly where they fit into the order of events? Or point me to some site
where these events are documented?
--
TIA,
Arthur