[AccessD] Strange Error 13 Type Mismatch error

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Tue Oct 21 10:51:10 CDT 2014

Hi Gustav,

Yes, since this was originally created in Access 98 that was the way it
originally was and other similar procedures in the routine still are. I just
changed to period to see if that had any impact on the issue.  It didn't.
Both structures behave the same.

IRed is the name of a text box that holds either "black" or "red". This
controls the way a portion of the report displays. If I check the value of
the text box in the Immediate  window it returns the correct value with no
error.

This report is for dog pedigrees and shows the dogs family tree back for 6
generations if the data is available.