[AccessD] Outlook 2003

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Oct 24 01:43:17 CDT 2014

Hi Darryl

Could you shed a little light on scenarios where you combine Outlook and OneNote please?
I'm looking for ideas to use the potential of O365.

We haven't implemented much more that mail and calendar. My colleagues are very busy and are not of the "experimenting" type, so it is up to me to push these things.

/gustav