[AccessD] Form events question

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:16:26 CDT 2014

John no idea, but what I wish beforescreentip did was fire before the
controltiptext displayed, giving opportunity to change that text before
displaying. It is very sad to me that controltiptext displays before
mousemove fires, meaning my effort to do some environment checking before
editing and displaying a tip on mouse over,  fails.