[AccessD] Outlook 2003

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 05:56:50 CDT 2014

Gustav and Darryl,

I too am a big fan of OneNote. One use I have put it to is collecting VBA
code snippets. I have built up quite the collection over the years. I have
made it available to a few listers as well.

I also have a collection of recipes gathered mostly from web sites. I just
click the Print button on the web page, then copy the image and text from
the Print Preview window and paste it into the appropriate section (beef,
chicken, salads, soups, vegetarian, etc.)

Like Darry, I create a new notebook for each new project that take on. It's
super-handy to have everything in one place, rather than sorting through
emails and other documents.

One final thing I love is that you can have several Notebooks open at once.
Each one is presented as a tab on the left side of the screen, and it's
dead simple to switch from one to another. That's why OneNote is almost
always open on my laptop.

Arthur