[AccessD] There Should Be No Expectation of Privacy On The Internet

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 28 19:45:06 CDT 2014

I could not match or access the address posted here but as the story is fairly big and every news outlet tends to copy each other, it was no problem to find another source.

http://www.sfgate.com/world/article/South-Korea-identity-thefts-forces-ID-overhaul-5822462.php

It might be big news but we here have just finished being hacked by our governments. I for one, have a hard time distinguishing friend from foe.

Jim