[AccessD] Access 2007 on Windows 7 Home Edition – Senior Moment

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Fri Oct 31 10:40:49 CDT 2014

All,

As I recall, a few months ago, there was some discussion regarding problems running Access 2007 under Windows 7 Home Edition.

I am having a senior moment and can’t remember what this issue was.

Will Access 2007 run Okay under Windows 7 Home Edition?

Maybe the problem was related to using Windows 7 Home Edition on a small business network.

Maybe it was an ODBC issue.

I just can’t remember.

I am thinking about buying  a refurbished PC from NewEgg that has Windows 7 Home Edition.  I plan to use it primarily at home but also have it available as a backup PC for our PCs at work.

Thanks,
Brad