[AccessD] Let's discuss lookup tables a bit more

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Sep 2 16:17:26 CDT 2014

Nice!  You know I always found making Access databases to be a lot of fun.
Still do.  And it pays well into the bargain.  I'm doing one now that I took
just for those reasons.  Also the apps tend to be interesting.  This one is
for a company that works with genetics.

As the Access market is shrinking it's getting harder to get the jobs but
you've got such credibility in your resume I'll bet people would hire you
just to have 'the expert' on their team.