[AccessD] Want to repopulate combo after adding items

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 13:44:32 CDT 2014

I thought you have 2 forms, one to choose species and another to add a
species. Isn't your command button to add opening a pop up form?

You wrote "The popup form is entering the new species --

If so then the one before that I was calling the main form. I assumed also
that is the form that has the select species combo.

You can request that from the popup.