[AccessD] Design Considerations - Was: Table Structure Ideas

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Fri Sep 12 11:08:23 CDT 2014

Wow Darryl, I could not agree more. This was really wise advice and
countenance.
However, it doesn't work in all organizations. Some want IMMEDIATE
results....and sadly,
they don't care about the quality. I HATE THAT APPROACH.

In my last (and awful) contract, I would think of a design, implement it,
and then and ONLY THEN would the manager berate me and say "why didn't you
do it this way ?".
I was constantly re-writing code.