[AccessD] Another normalization question

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 10:14:33 CDT 2014

Susan,

Re my post of possibilities - mostly so you can include appropriate bits in the
'contact details' table.
I would definitely recommend including a comments field (up to) 250 chars of
text can be very useful.

And if the office cat has a web id - as in locator is it an employee or a
person.
Ditto the organisation directors.

JimB