[AccessD] DoCmd.OpenModule for Access - Something similar for Excel ?

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Thu Sep 18 15:45:44 CDT 2014

All,

I really like the DoCmd.OpenModule when developing in Access.

Recently I have started a large project that is going to be using Excel.  I have very little experience with Excel VBA.

It appears that DoCmd.OpenModule will not work with Excel VBA.  Is there another way to set up buttons in Excel in order to open modules?

I know that this is really an Excel question and not an Access question, but I thought that someone in this group may have run into this before.

Thanks,
Brad